Are you ready? We are.
Reminder: On October 2, 2018 Updox will be discontinuing support of the SSL and TLS 1.0 internet transport protocols in the production environment. To help you prepare, we will be making this same change to our testing environment, (updoxqa.com) on September 18th you can conduct testing before the change in production.
If you experiences any issues or need your credentials for the test environment, please contact our Partner Support team for assistance.
614.798.8170 Opt 4PartnerSupport@updox.com
Sep 11, 12:30 EDT
Is Your Browser Safe?
In this age of cyberattacks, it is crucial for us all to continuously
improve online security. One such improvement is to cease supporting legacy
versions of internet transport security protocols (SSL/TLS). The newer
versions are more secure.
On October 2, 2018, Updox will disable support of the SSL and TLS 1.0
What Should You Do?
If your operating systems and browsers are up to date you likely aren't
using these outdated protocols (SSL/TLS1.0) when connecting over the
internet...but it's always best to check your servers and workstations to
prevent any service disruptions.
1. Verify the operating system version you're using supports TLS 1.1 or
higher; if not upgrade.
* This website provides info on SSL/TSL versions supported by
operating system and browser (mid-way down the page):
2. Verify the internet browser version you're using is current, if not
* This website quickly checks the workstation you're using:
3. In your internet browser settings, verify TLS 1.1 and higher are
* This website has instructions for changing the settings in the
common browsers; if yours isn't listed just do a web search for the
If you have any questions, please contact our Partner Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
call 614-798-8170, ext. 4
Jul 25, 10:29 EDT